Pee Wee/Youth Combined Camp, Ages 6-14
June 22-26, 2020
PEE WEE/YOUTH CAMP MISSION STATEMENT: The goal of our camps are to build fundamental skills in running, biking, swimming and triathlon transitions for kids triathlons in a fun and supportive team setting.
Examples of a day at camp:
12pm Icebreaker bag
12:15pm Bike ride to a fun area of the park
12:45pm Work on transition skills
1:45pm Snack and coaches talk on “Best kids triathlons in Alaska”
2:15pm Bike back to Kincaid
3pm Scavenger Hunt running activity
3:45pm Core/plyometric exercises
What’s Included in Joining the Camp:
- Great opportunity for kids to learn more about triathlon in a fun but safe, social distance focused setting
- REALLY COOL Team synthetic t-shirt
- Long bike rides to fun places!
- FREE mini duathlon race on Friday
- Pizza and cookies on Friday!
- Opportunity to purchase team uniforms, bike gloves and bike jerseys at camp
Interested but have questions?