Registration is open
Race #1 – January 19th – Tri60, Tri60 Relay & Tri30 – The Alaska Club Eagle River
Race #2 – February 23rd – The Alaska Club West – Du50/Du25 ONLY
Race #3 – March 22nd – The Alaska Club East – SwimRun ONLY
Race #4 – April 19th – The Alaska Club South
Awards Banquet – April 21st – The Alaska Club South
The Alaska Indoor Triathlon Series is ON for 2020! This is a timed event with the goal is getting as many miles in as you can in a timed duration. Unlike most of Turnagain Training’s races, this race is open to kids ages 10 and up through adults! Families, check out the Alaska Indoor Splash n’ Dash link for kids race info!
***NEW*** This year there will be a SwimRun race!
ADULTS ONLY – Swim 10 minutes, Bike 30 minutes, Run 20 minutes with a timed 10min T1 & 5min T2
Adults and/or Kids – teams of 2 to 3 (can be a mix of kids and adults, all adults, all kids, etc.) Swim 10 minutes, Bike 30 minutes, Run 20 minutes with a timed 10min T1 & 5min T2. In the Du50, relays will Run 10minutes/ Bike 30minutes/ Run 10minutes. In the SwimRun50, relays will swim 20minutes or run 30minutes. The Relay sign-up only allows 1person to sign-in but we will take all 3 names at packet pickup and require every team member to have a USAT license.
ADULTS ONLY – Run 10 minutes, Bike 30 minutes, Run 10 minutes with a timed 5min T1 & 5min T2
ADULTS ONLY – Swim 20 minutes, Run 30 minutes with a timed 10min T1
Ages 10 and up – Swim 5 minutes, Bike 15 minutes, Run 10 minutes with a timed 10min T1 & 5min T2
Ages 10 and up -Run 5 minutes, Bike 15 minutes, Run 5 minutes with a timed 5min T1 & 5min T2
ADULTS ONLY – Swim 10 minutes, Run 15 minutes with a timed 10min T1
Indoor Splash n’ Dash
9 and under – Swim 5 minutes, Run 10 minutes in the gymnasium with a 10 minute timed T1. This race is only at race #1, 3 & 4. **Head over to “Alaska Indoor Splash n’ Dash” in the race drop down for more info!
The goal is this series is to have fun in an indoor gym setting in the pool, on spinning bikes and on a treadmill.
USA Triathlon is providing swag bags, ROKA goggles & swim caps (only provided at swim events) and finisher medals to EVERY participant! There will also be raffle prizes at every race and prizes listed below! There also are series shirts for all racers that participate in all 4 races, free with registration. There will be a limited quantity left for purchase for those not competing in the entire race series.
All participants must have a USA Triathlon license or pay ($50/adults, $10/kids) for a one day license fee ($15) in order to race. You will be unable to pick up your bib without your ID. Others are unable to pick up your bib because of this rule.
Kids under 10 are unable to participate in biking because of the limitation of the spinning bike being unable to get small enough for smaller children. Though your child might fit on the bike and be under 10, we will limit it to 10 and up only to keep it even playing rules for all. If you’re 10 year old is unable to fit on the bike, they are encouraged to compete in the Splash n’ Dash! Again, head over to Alaska Indoor Splash n’ Dash for more info!
This race only uses online registration. Race entries are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
Registration is OPEN
Friday before each event, 4-6pm, at the hosting venue
This is a FREE guest day for racers so bring your workout clothes and plan to stay and check out the facilities afterward so you know where you are going on race day morning!
**If you are unable to make packet pick-up, there will be a 2nd chance on race day during athlete check-in but it is highly encouraged that you come to packet pick-up so you can sign-up for your wave start time as well.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
- 7am – The Alaska Club opens!
- 8am – First waves will start! (Sign-up for wave times at packet pickup or they will be assigned to you if you do not make it. All wave assignments will be up after packet pickup)
- Race #1, 3 & 4 – Tri60 & Tri60 Relay Wave Times: 8:00am, 8:25am, 8:50am, 9:15am, 9:40am, 10:05am, 10:30am **Later time waves will be eliminated if not enough people to fill early wave times
- Race #1, 3 & 4 – Tri30 Wave Time: 10:50am **Wave time will be moved up if Tri60 does not have their race waves full
- Race # 2 – Du50 Wave Times (Alaska Club West ONLY!): 8:00am, 8:15am, 8:35am, 9:40am, 9:55am **Later time waves will be eliminated if not enough people to fill early wave times
- Race #2 – Du25 Wave Time: 10:20am **Wave time will be moved up if Du50 does not have their race waves full
- Swim – there will be 2 swimmers per lane swimming side by side, there also is a warm-up lane. At the Du25/50 race the race will start on the treadmills.
- T1 – will be in the upstairs party room so racers will NOT be in the locker room
- Bike – bikers will be in the upstairs spinning room (ages 10 and up only!)
- T2 – will be in the upstairs party room so racers will NOT be in the locker room
- Run – there will be a section of treadmills designated for racers only!
April 21st @ The Alaska Club South
This will be a family fun night with Papa Murphy’s pizza, snacks, awards & raffle prizes.
Top 3 Females/Males overall of Tri60, Tri60 Relay Teams, Du50, Tri30 & Splash n’ Dash per race
Top Point Female/Male in each age group
Fastest split swim, bike, run for males & females overall
We will also have raffle prizes for all racers but you must be present to win!!
After every race we will draw 5 racers names out of a hat for raffle prizes. Raffle prizes will be announced via email after each race. Prizes will be available for pick-up at the front desk of The Alaska Club the race was at.
We’re looking for volunteers to help out with lap counting in the pool, bike assistance, run assistance, transition room assistance, and body marking! Want to help out? VOLUNTEER LINK
Questions with volunteer jobs? Email Heather@turnagaintraining.com
Race Questions? Email Heather@turnagaintraining.com